A content management system is a computer application that supports the creation and modification of digital content. It is often used to support multiple users working in a collaborative environment.
CMS features vary widely. Most CMSs include Web-based publishing, format management, history editing and version control, indexing, search, and retrieval. By their nature, content management systems support the separation of content and presentation.
Content Management System based website just built to your specifications is our strength. This helps you to control and update all parts of the website without help of any web designer.
Easy to understand and use Administrator section. The Administrator section enables anybody (even if you are not familiar with HTML) to Add, Modify or Delete contents from the website.
- Most of the CMS generated codes are W3C compliant.
- Most of the popular Content Management Systems have Open Source versions. The Open Source versions are supported by active Communities
- Each of Content Management Systems has no. of free or paid modules available. These modules can be easily installed and integrated to CMS to add new feature or functionalities.
- News feed managers of CMS help to display contents from other sources in website.
- Search engine friendly URLs are supported.
- Most of the Content Management Systems are easily upgradable from one version to other.