If your site is slow and sluggish and needs performance tweaking , there is high chance that you will lose your visitors and search engine ranking as well. Your website site speed reflects how quickly your website responds to requests from visitors.
We are experts in Magento® development and knows how to analyze and fix slow sites and what causes Magento® sites to be slow. We will analyse the issues and recommend how to solve them.
This service includes a review of your site and suggestions how to improve it and optimize it to work faster. We will deliver a report containing all needed aspects to optimize your Magento® site.
Our service to analyze your site and help you make it work faster contains the following actions:
- Magento® store speed test
- Analysing your Magento® extensions to check if one of them is slowing the store
- Analysing your Magento® database queries and response time
- Analysing your Magento® theme to check if it is slowing the site
- Analysing external API calls and services which your Magento® website is using
- Search for potential conflicts that might cause issues
- Search for large images and files that might slow your site
Our final report includes the following aspects and recommendations
- Overall overview of your Magento® speed optimization status and overall performance optimization
- Suggestions for extensions you might need to remove or replace.
- Suggestions for extensions you need to add for better performance optimization
- Suggestions for external services you might need to add to help you speed up your Magento® store
- Fixes to your theme that should be done in order to optimize it
- Conflicts we found on your site theme files and between extensions and how to resolve them
- To all our suggestion we add information about their importance and how they could improve your Magento® site speed
- An estimation for how much time is needed to implement the changes and suggestion included in the report
This analysis is a report which you can letter on prioritize and implement. During this analysis we do not conduct the work itself and provide you with the suggestion and steps you need to take in order to optimize your Magento® website. We can also be contracted to perform the work needed.