SERVICES WITHIN THE PACKAGES MAY INCLUDE
Performance and server resource monitoring
Site security updates
Development & customization
There are four support levels depending on the severity of an issue:
LEVEL 1: Emergency issues, e.g.
- Site is down
- Issues that have critical impact on site operations (inability to place orders, make payment transactions, etc.)
- Severe security breaches etc.
LEVEL 2: Partial site outage, e.g.
- Not all products in the catalog are shown
- Disrupted business logic of the site, however the customers are still able to place
- Critical transactional emails are not sent etc.
LEVEL 3: High priority for non-emergency issues, e.g.
- Some pages appear corrupted.
- Secondary features like search or filtering that does not show results.
LEVEL 4: Regular non-emergency issues, e.g.
- Small bugs like trouble with reviews or wishlists.
- Small design changes.
- Extension installation.
- New features.
Can I request support without purchasing a support package?
Yes, but issues within support packages take higher priority than the tasks on demand.
Is there a discount when signing up for more than 6 months?
Yes, we can offer you a 10 percent discount for a 1 year contract.
Is there a contact person to get in touch with?
Yes, your support project will be assigned an account manager who will consult with you, plan monthly tasks, and address issues.
What if I need more hours than are elotted in my package?
It is possible to exceed the number of hours specified in your package, but those hours will be billed separately according to how much extra support time is accumulated.
Is it possible to roll over the hours that we have not used into the next month?
No. Any unused hours expire at the end of the billing cycle in question. But, if you require some large tasks to be performed in one particular month, upon agreement with the support manager, the hours of two months can be grouped together.